New Year 2022 - Making room

The holidays went so quickly this last year - so many good memories with kids, grandkids, and forever family.

I have been under the weather this week and as I was catching up on posts I came across this one and I'm going to repost it here. This is a prophetic word that rang in my spirit strong as to what has been happening in me over the last year. Please take time to read it and ponder what it means to you in your own life. Comment or reach out to me if you want to discuss or share what the Lord is doing in you during this season of time. 

I HEARD THE LORD SAY "DO NOT DESPISE THE STRETCHING, IT IS MAKING WAY FOR MY FIRE AND THE FLOOD OF MY SPIRIT"
Recently I heard the Lord say "Do not despise the stretching, it is making way for My fire and the flood of My Spirit".
Those words "FIRE AND FLOOD" were going over and over in my spirit as the Lord spoke. The Lord is bringing a deep stretching in hearts and lives right now to MAKE ROOM for His fire and His flood - a tidal wave of outpouring.
The Lord showed me that many are feeling very uncomfortable in the stretching, but this stretching is a good thing. It's an extension for MORE. The Lord is making room like never before and He is looking for those who are tender to the yielding. He is looking for those who will 'lean in' and not 'lean away'. There is a deep woo-ing and a deep consecration the Spirit of God is calling His people into, it's a deeper yielding and heralding call unto Him, unto His heart and unto His ways.
Those who yield, those who make room, those who go with the leading, direction, guidance and strategy of the Holy Spirit will be positioned for this glorious outpouring of FIRE AND FLOOD of His Spirit that the Lord is releasing.
I saw many have felt almost drowned by the waters of trial and opposition in this hour that have come relentlessly like wave after wave, but the Lord showed me that in the 'making room', in the 'yielding', in the 'positioning' there is a MIGHTY tidal wave of His Spirit, the greatest outpouring they have seen that is going to plunge them into the depth of His heart, His wisdom, His power and His revelation than ever before. I saw in these moments what would have taken 12 months to do in the natural, will be done in 12 hours. There is a greater fullness God is wanting to bring. There is a greater training, equipping and impartation the Lord is releasing that is needed for the days ahead.
I did not feel this as a light call from the Lord, I felt the weight and almost urgency upon this invitation of the Lord to make room and be positioned. It's a glorious outpouring, a mighty overflow of His Spirit and a release of His fire that is going to shift and change everything.
Do not despise the stretching, embrace it, yield to it, for it is making way for HIS FIRE and HIS FLOOD. Don't try to control it or manipulate it, the stretching is needed to make room. His fire and His flood, it's personal and corporate outpouring, but HE holds the reins.
The positioned cry is:
"HAVE YOUR WAY"

This is my thoughts about the above referenced post:

Sheila Morgan
I felt in my spirit as I was reading this that this is exactly what the Lord has been doing in my life since early last year. 
Early 2021 I was very uncomfortable and felt like I couldn’t breathe, on so many levels. Once I resigned from my lucrative corporate position there was a gradual relief but an immediate call to action in my immediate family. 
Because I said YES I have seen many miracles happen in regards to restoring personal family relationships and a knitting of us together, making us stronger. 
Whew, I’m so grateful the Lord has chosen me as a vessel to reach many for HIM including my own loved ones. 
I’m excited for what the future holds!
Godspeed!

I know I haven't made a post in a while, as I have been busy with life things, but this is part of what I am supposed to be doing in this time. Sharing with YOU who I am, what the Lord is doing in me, and how you can come partner with me in prayer for my journey. In addition, how I can partner with you in your journey. 

Let me know how I can pray for you - love you - minister to you - create with you - do life with you. 

God Bless. 

Sheila

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapel & words from God

Kerrville Visit 11/27/21

Life Updates - It has been too long