Chapel & words from God

 Good Afternoon,

I realized this morning, as I was sitting in Chapel at the school,  that the Lord is healing small deep holes / pockets that I have and that have remained hidden in my journey. 

I had an experience a few years ago where I had an encounter with Jesus in a vision. In the vision Jesus revealed to me where he was during the sexual abuse as a child that I endured. This was a beautiful picture of Jesus holding me, as I had believed from about the age of 8 that Jesus didn't love me and quite frankly have discovered that I felt he had left me with the coping skill of disassociation and then abandoned me to fend for myself. The vision showed me otherwise and then I heard Jesus tell me that I did not need the disassociation any longer, that it has served its purpose in my life and was no longer needed. As I unpacked that vision, and all that it meant, I have come to the conclusion that the blood that Christ shed on the cross is "liquid love" and as the liquid love of God covered me during that vision I found healing in all the cracks that I carried up until then and come away feeling not broken / cracked / abandoned / any longer. (I will tell more of this vision later). 

This last weekend, at a women's retreat, I had a word from the Lord over me regarding bubbles. 

Bubbles typically are in the bottom of a drink (or liquid) and as one shakes the bottle, glass, or container, the bubbles rise to the top and once they burst then that "empty" space that once was in the bubble is filled up with the liquid. That the Lord was gently shaking me in order to have some hidden bubbles rise to the top so he can fill that space with Holy Spirit. Some of these bubbles I'm not even aware of. I thought "wow, that is cool",  as I live my life today striving to have a clean heart and I want God to search me and reveal anything in me that separates me from Him. 

It dawned on me this morning as I was in chapel, and a few things of business were going down, that God has been revealing a few bubbles to me and bringing me comfort in areas that have needed HIM to acknowledge. 

This is the first year that I have been available to go to chapel, as I have always worked during the chapel time. This year, through obedience, I have time to be there and felt like it was something I needed to do this year. I have two children that graduated from the school and now have a granddaughter attending this year as a junior. 

The last two times I have been at chapel God has used the teachers, administrators, and the children to minister to me in a couple significant places that have had bubbles that I was not aware of.  I do walk in a tremendous amount of healing, thanks to God, but there is still room to grow and learning how to walk in wholeness has been a process for me. 

I will go into more detail about the two incidents in future blogs, but wanted to get the fire burning :-)

Comments

  1. You have inspired me to do my own blog lol iv never done one yours is so positive I want to make this would shine in God's name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Js - I wish you God Speed in your discovery of blogging and what God wants to do with it through you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kerrville Visit 11/27/21

Life Updates - It has been too long